Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....


Mirror, mirror on the wall

I ticky tacked objects on you.

But will it be loved by all?


Late breaking news flash...

I started an Etsy shop.  Unfortunately Etsy won't let me forget that I actually opened the shop in 2008.  Geez, give a gal a break.  Can't I start fresh? Well, my first handmade oddity is my magic mirror.  No, it won't take the pounds off.  Or make your jowls shrink.  Oh, how I wish it would.  But it is original!  And made with mischievous love.

I'll probably add photo cards.  And maybe some art prints to my shop.  I mean there are only 90,000 photos.  And 10,000 handmade mirrors.  I'm sure mine will sell no problem. Why are you snickering?

Head to my side bar to visit my new (old) shop!  Or click here!



6 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I love that mirror! It is beyond unique!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The mirror is very very cute!
love
tweedles

Ida said...

What an eclectic mix of items. It's very unique, I bet this one sells quickly.

Maggid said...

That mirror is Fabulous!!!

set my heart to dreaming . . .

brilliant day to you,
-g-

TexWisGirl said...

good luck!

Roan said...

I don't know about all, but I sure love it!